Fordorsia Martini-Henry Mk.VI
Caliber: .700 Fordorsian
Range: 500 yards
Rate of Fire: N/A
Magazine Capacity: 1
First produced in 1895, the Mk.VI is a Fordorsian-produced version of the British Martini-Henry designed for hunting large game. After Waster attacks on the island became more popular, a batch of Mk.VI's were bought by members of the Militia to bring down the largest of the Wasters, while their smaller kin were dispatched with the wide variety of black powder and muzzle loading rifles.
After the Military Revamp of 1908, the Mk.VI failed to be adopted by the newly-formed armed forces, but it was still commonly used by those guarding the Silver Wind Bridge, and even during the Deep War from 1912-1920.
Texture from: www.paperbagstore.com/index.ph…